(Frequently Asked Questions)
1. How long does it protect and disinfect my surfaces?
A. Up to 30 days
2. Does it Kill COVID-19 and other Virus?
A. DAP National electrostatic technology and EPA Approved microbiostatic solution kills 99.99% of SAR Virus ( COVID-19 and Flu ), Fungi, Mold, Bacteria and Germs.
3. Will the solution damage my surfaces (furniture, cloths, electronics, printer, walls, paper, TVs... etc)?
A. No, DAP National uses Gold Shield 75, which is water-based, non-flammable, alcohol free, and contains no corrosive solvents or bleaches.
4. Can I perform daily cleaning on these surfaces once you disinfect and protect?
A. Yes, our solution will remain active and effective on the underlying surface continually for 30days, even throughout daily cleanings.
5. Will I have to leave my home or office for hours during disinfecting?
A. No, on average (2,000 sqft building) our team is onsite for appx. 45min – 1hour. The solution takes Appx. 15 – 20 min to dry.
6. Will the solution harm my pet or plants?
A. No, GoldShield 75 will not harm or damage pet or plants. Its safe for all Adults and Kids as well.
7. Is it safe to spray in Kitchens and Eatery areas?
A. Yes, our solution is safe to use in Kitchens and Eatery areas ( Dinning Halls, Restaurants, Bars, etc. ).
8. Do you disinfect and protect outside my house or building as well?
A. Yes, DAP National services include comprehensive coverage of all estimated areas Inside and Outside..
9. How often do you come out to disinfect and protect?
A. Once every 30 days ( additional charges for weekly or bi-weekly ).
10. Will the surface need to be clean before you disinfect and protect?
A. Yes, all target areas will need to be clean first before we disinfect and protect them.
11. How fast will the disinfect solution kill virus such as COVID-19?
A. On average 1-2mins once solution hits surface. We recommend letting dry for 15-20mins to kill all other microorganisms as well.
Request A Quote